My Hubby & me – we just LOVE Potatoes in all sorts & forms … lately we really enjoy homemade oven baked potatoe fries. They are easy & fast to make and served with a large salad really super-yummy … and compared to fried potatoe fries they contain wayyyy less fat and – if you ask me – they taste even better and they’re super crunchy … love them!
Here’s how to make them … it only takes 10 minutes preparation time + approx. 10 minutes in the oven … if you like potatoes and fries you should definitely give them a try!
Quick Homemade Potatoe Fries
what you need:
- potatoes – approx. 2 large ones per person – depending on how hungry you are
- olive oil (approx. 1 tablespoon per person)
- seasoning / spices (we love to add salt, pepper, garlic, basil, chilli (if you like it spicy) – make sure to add a good amount of the spices
- wash the Potatoes & cut them into sticks / slices (you could also cut them into wedges – takes a little longer in the oven though)
- mix oil & the spices of your choice in a small bowl or cup
- add the Potatoe Slices & the Oil Seasoning Mix to a large bowl and mix it up really good – make sure every Potatoe Stick is nicely covered with the mix
- Place the Potatoes on a baking sheet and put them into the oven (180°C-200°C) for approx. 20 minutes (depending on how thick you cut the sticks)
That’s it … serve with some dip and a large salad … yummy …